What are the details for camping?
- Tent and RV/Trailer sites can be set up starting at 9:00 AM the morning of the event. There will be a check-in at both the Tent camping area entrance and also the RV/Trailer camping entrance. At check-in, you will receive your site number and your camping wristbands.
- Sites must be torn down by 10-10:30 am the next day and please clean up your site space (Don’t leave trash behind)
- We will have a community-style fire at the tent camping area.
- You are allowed to bring in food and a cooler for your space.
- Please limit 1 tent per tent space if possible, Tent sites are 20×20
- RV/Trailer sites are roughly 18×40 in size.